The Traveling 'Trep - Intrepid Travel
I love to Travel and I love being an Entrepreneur. Given the fact that I fly over 100,000 miles a year, for business & pleasure, I guess one could call me The Traveling 'Trep (Self Proclaimed :) ). Below you will find a variety of pictures and tidbits from my travels as well as my top tips for traveling. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you would like recommendations for anything travel related, I always love to share my experiences and the tricks I have learned along the way.
First, here is a list of my top 5 tips for traveling:
- Don't check a bag, in other words travel light & smart. This will save you time, hassle, and the chance of losing your baggage. It is also easier getting around your destination.
- Don't Google the place or places you are traveling to. To travel somewhere is to experience it for yourself. If you read too much online about everyone else's experiences you will be prone to making up your mind about a place before ever getting there. Do enough research to know about the main attractions you want to see but then leave the rest to unfold as you explore.
- Sign up for the Global Entry program. This gives you expedited security clearance when returning to the States from abroad. In addition to this it also automatically signs you up for TSA Precheck on all domestic airlines, thus giving you expedited security clearance for domestic travel as well. It costs $100 for 5 years, well worth it!
- Stay hydrated. Drinking enough water can make a huge difference in how you feel, especially when you are crossing multiple time zones. You can bring empty water bottle through security and then fill them at a drinking fountain. This saves you the cost of buying one at the crazy prices in airports. You also can ask to have them filled while on the plane.
- Keep an open mind, and have fun! Traveling, wherever it may be, exposes you to new people, places, and things. Embrace them, enjoy them, learn about them and then share it with others!
Now please enjoy my random sampling of pictures from around the world.
This is for informational purposes only. The ideas, opinions and concepts expressed here should not be construed as specific advice. You should consult your professional business advisors regarding your particular situation. The businesses listed in this article are not meant as an endorsement.